Thank you!! Thanksgiving 2011
As Thanksgiving rolls around and we think of all we are thankful for, first and foremost we want you to know our family appreciates you!!! We are so thankful to each and every one of you receiving this letter for your interface with our lives, and for those of you who allow us to minister through your faithful financial support and prayers. You are enabling us to touch people's lives with the love and truth of the gospel message; you are holding up our arms; you are touching people with your prayers; you are ministering with us and through us. Especially in this troubled world and economy, we really can't thank you enough!
This Thanksgiving I also wanted to thank, honor and appreciate my husband as we are approaching 30 years together! December 5th will be our 30th wedding anniversary. To do this I asked Bernie to send me some quotes of things people have shared or emailed him after our various ministry activities this past year. He thought I would pick just a few, but I decided to use most of them in this letter, since it was so hard to decide what to cut out!
These quotes he sent me are just a sampling of the many things people have said to Bernie and our family in the past year. We hope you enjoy hearing what your prayer and support are enabling Bernie (and us together with him) to do for the Lord and for people. Lives are being touched and changed because of you!
- Bernie, you've done it again! This Chinese delegation visited several cities and they said you were the best, especially with giving spiritual insights of the sights in D.C.
~ Missionary Executive
- Thank you for serving us! The days with you become a blessing to us!
~ Chinese house church leaders
- You were really fascinating to learn from. I learned more at the battlefield than during our whole time in Philadelphia. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip.
~ Illinois visitors
- Thanks for selflessly serving Naphtaly & I during our trip to D.C. and the Capitol
building! Naphtaly is telling everyone about his experience. I look forward to working with you as a "fellow-worker" (I Cor. 3:9) in the coming days in the D.C. area.
~ Int'l Bible translator regional rep.
- We really appreciate your example!
- What a wonderful ministry you have.
- I sing your praises everywhere!
~ Christian school teacher
- Thank you so much for your time and angelic serving. It is really amazing! Praise the
Lord for bringing us back home with so many fruits, among which is to know you
and your family!
~ Asian ministry leader
- I just want to say that I have a high level of respect for you and your family.You
minister to people on a very practical Level. Your joy and enthusiasm blesses
all who come in contact with you.
- What good stuff you share with groups! I pray that God uses the words of your
mouth to bring salvation and understanding to those who hear.
- I love the way you tell the stories of America's godly heritage. You are the BEST!
~ Missionary to international students
- When we get to heaven I expect to see a few buildings dedicated in your honor. I'd
build one myself. Carry on brother! No one serves like you!
~ Missionary to university professors
- We appreciate all that the Beall family does to help families gain a vision for
- Thank you very much for your hospitality and generosity. Our family had a
wonderful time in your home and in Washington, D.C. You both (and your children)
were a blessing to our family.
~ Friends from Virginia
- Praise the Lord for the wisdom the He has given you. We are thankful for your
willingness to share it!
- What a blessing to be the Go-to family for prayer in your neighborhood. I like your
~ Missionary friends in Honduras
- A wonderful ministry with a wonderful approach. Blessings on you!
- I'm taking my family on the Freedom Trail in Boston, and I will try to do what you
do so naturally, Bernie. "And that reminds me of a Bible verse: If Christ has set you
free, you are free indeed!"
~ Missionary home from Thailand
- Thanks for the good work that you do. You are quite the man of Christ!
As I know I have said before, I am obviously not the only person that thinks Bernie really is an amazing man in so many, many ways! And I am so grateful the Lord brought us together! He loves God and people and is a faithful and visionary servant of the most High; I am thrilled to be called to be his helpmate in our journey here on this earth!
So thank you again for partnering with us; you are helping us make a difference in people's lives. May you be as overwhelmed with thankfulness this Thanksgiving for all God has given you, as we are overwhelmed with his goodness to us through you! And thank you Bernie for being my partner all these years; I am blessed!
In the Love of Christ,
“We give thanks to God always for all of you, making mention of you in our prayers.” - I Thess. 1:2
“Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.” - I Thess. 5:11
“We should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord...” - II Thess. 2:13
Home › Resources › Newsletters